Autumn and winter invoke the need for a look that’s warm and cozy, with a dash of glamour. Our Makeover Essentials experts have a few picks to help you transition from the breeziness of summer and get ready for a chill in the air and pumpkin everything:
• Chic and Sleek Is Back: Slicked-back hair, reminiscent of the 80s power look, is making a comeback this fall. Hold tresses back with a banana clip for the ultimate throwback look.
• Vibrant Shades: Give your lids and lips a shot of bright color to warm up your look in the cold weather. Think yellows, greens, and hot pinks.
• Glam Up With Glitter: Why just shine when you can sparkle! Yes, glitter continues to be in-style this season, with pixie-dusted foreheads and cheekbones that add a twinkle to your look.
• Blow-Outs Are In, Again: Smooth, styled hair is the rage and Makeover Essentials has just what you need to perfect this style. Our Wet or Dry Styling Iron lets you dry and style at the same time, so you can achieve just-been-to-the-stylist hair at home. Control the temperature based on your hair type.
• Big Lashes: Mascara is your friend this season. Voluminous lashes are in and you’ll need the right product to give you that full look, without feeling weighted down. Try Makeover Essentials 3D Mascara Duo, which combines lash gel with fibers that give you lift.
• Bold Lips: Who can resist bold-colored lips? Autumn and winter are ideal to showcase shades of red, like these found in Makeover Essentials The Four Tops Lipstick II set. Make your lips stand out.
• The Right Foundation: Winter months can mean drier skin, so consider a good moisturizing routine and skin primer before you add layers of foundation to your face. Makeover Essentials Face Primer is an ideal base to leave you with a perfect matte finish.
Don’t go from season to season without knowing what’s hot! Follow us on https://twitter.com/MECosmetic for more beauty tips.