Forget that the snow is still flying – Makeover Essentials is already thinking SPRING. And we’re more than thrilled about the hottest looks that filled the runaways from Milan and Paris to NYC. Here’s what to expect for the warmer months of 2019:
- Butterscotch: A warmer take on traditional beige, this look made its debut in everything from skirts and slacks, to leather jackets. It’s a nice neutral to pair with navy, cream, and more.
- Pink Highlights: A perennial favorite in the fashion world, Spring 2019’s lineup included unique applications of this color. Think eyeliner in vibrant rose, soft blush eye shadows, or metallic pink lips.
- Bold Lips and Blush: Rosy cheeks that can’t be missed and bright red shades of lipstick were among the can’t-miss looks shown for 2019 that we can’t get enough of at Makeover Essentials.
- Glittery Eyes: Add some sparkle in bold colors like blue or gold, letting your eyes shimmer as the sun returns. Not a fan of glitter? Metallic shades are another option for some softer shine.
- Funky Prints and Textures: Mixed floral patterns, some that harken back to grandma’s apron, are among the looks that caught attention on the runway this season. Another throwback that’s hot right now is crochet everything, from dresses and bikinis to purses and accessories.
- Flats Are Fab: If you’ve longed to ditch your stilettos and still look chic, you’ll fit right in with sandals, loafers, and ballet shoes.
Whatever the season, we’re ready to share our favorite looks and tips with you. Like Makeover Essentials on Facebook for the latest styles and, of course, great makeup advice.