Ready to rock the campus with a fresh look? Makeover Essentials has you covered with tips to keep you looking fresh and fierce throughout the school day:
• It All Starts With a Great Foundation: Skip the caked look and find a lightweight coverage that brings out your flawless beauty all day.
• Blemish-Free? Even Easier: If your skin is even-toned with few spots, a dab of concealer here and there along with some moisturizer might be all you need.
• Neat Eyebrows Are In: Use an eyebrow pencil a shade lighter than your natural hair color to fill in uneven sections of your brows, leaving you with a uniform shape.
• Wings That Do Wonders: Add some drama of the good kind to your day using fine black eyeliner along your eyelid, close to your lash line. A wing flip at the edges will add instant glam to your look.
• Give Your Eyes Some Pop: Let your eyes stand out with some color and long lashes. Get the ultimate eye look with Makeover Essentials Lashing Out – Girls Day Out. This kit includes three eyeshadows (highlight, lid, crease), a make-up brush, and a pair of false eyelashes.
• A Hint of Cheek Color: A light coral or pink, swept across the apples of your cheeks and blended, is all you need for a subtle, blushed look.
• Naturally Sweet Lips: Soft dewy lips are in this season and Makeover Essentials Juice Me Up Lip Gloss has the right mix of color and class to let your natural beauty shine through.
• A Good Cleanse Is a Beauty Essential: Get in the habit of removing your makeup before bed. Add water to your Makeover Essentials Refresh Me Cloth and wipe away the day, without harsh chemicals or drying soaps.
Get an A+ in beauty this year. Follow us on Twitter for more tips.